It is rare to get something for free these days! Many conferences or talks about start-ups rarely give you insight into how to begin in business and how to remain ahead of the competition.
That’s where the Heropreneurs Be Inspired Series helps you. Smith Williamson is hosting a free talk by the matchless Guy Rigby who will give an honest, waffle-free assessment of what’s required to set up in business, and give you plenty of sound advice of how to stay on top of your game.
Going into business requires a lot of hard work but it should be fun too.
When and where: Time: 12.30pm (registration) Guy Rigby from 1300 – 1400 followed by 30 mins of networking until 1430
Location: Smith-Williamson, 25 Moorgate, London EC2R 6AY
Date: Monday 15 July 2013
What you can expect from the talk: Guy Rigby has considerable experience of new business ventures and having worked as a mentor and adviser to entrepreneurs for over 25 years has seen success and failure, joy and despair.
He has witnessed good luck stories and horror stories. At the end of the day, there are clear reasons why your business will succeed or fail. If you’re thinking of starting your own business, already run a business or just curious, you’ll find plenty of food for thought at this lunchtime talk.
- Come along and find out about how the skills you gained in the military can be transferred to starting your own business
- Meet and chat with other ex-Service leavers who have gone on to successfully start their own businesses, and receive inspiration from others who have been there before you
- Find out about the range of support available to assist you in starting your own business, along with vocational training
- Fantastic opportunity to network with others who are also looking to start their own businesses, and to build up your contacts list
- Gain information of how to access the Heropreneurs Business Captains (mentoring scheme) and what benefits this brings you
Website Design & Development by Blaze Concepts