Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get a refund if I'm unable to attend or transfer my ticket?
Tickets are transferrable, not refundable
2. How much does it cost to enter the awards?
It's completely free of charge to enter.
3. Can I enter more than one category?
Yes, as long as you meet the criteria, you can enter as many categories as you like
4. What is the closing date for nominations?
Warwick Business School Bursary awards, Sunday 15th May. Friday 24th June all other awards.
5. When will I find out if I/we have been shortlisted?
Judging takes place on 13th July, you will be notified shortly after this
6. How are the entries judged?
Each category will be judged by a panel of minimum of three judges made up of representatives from the category sponsor, the Heropreneurs community and relevant industry experts.
7. When and where will the winners be announced?
Winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner on 10 November 22 at the Imperial War Museum, London
8. I'm not a member of the UK Armed Forces Family (serving, veteran, spouse/partner/family member, reservist), can I attend the conference?
9. Who should I contact if my questions have not been answered above?
For any queries relating to the awards evening (purchase of tickets, attendance. etc.) and any other general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org